Wednesday, February 10, 2010

If this is Wednesday...

...it must be Nostrum.

Wow, was that long ago or what? Every week we'd send out that message announcing our latest posting on the ld-l listserver. And every week the ld-l listserver would respond by threatening legal action if we didn't cease and desist. Good times, man, good times.

So why are the Mite and I doing this again? Well, as for me, I'm between real jobs, having failed to accede to the Moravian throne, and what else have I got to do? And the Mite has been quite active in forensics, keeping up on things with his team (Tennessee Williams HS, up here in Cambridge), and he wanted to update the world at large on how things have both changed and remained the same (he always was deep, that one). He's got me judging for him this weekend at Harvard, so I'll also be able to check things out for myself.

Anyhow, here's episode one, as an audio and as a pdf. Collect them all while you still can!

See you next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment