Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I say pooh-pooh to you, sir!

Blogger keeps wanting me to use new templates. To which I respond, pooh-pooh to your new templates. I've just gotten here, metaphorically speaking. It's all still new to me. How much newer do I need to get? The Nostrumite, on the other hand, couldn't care less. He is in a state of permanent depression over the whole vuvuzela business, which he finds faintly obscene and which he wishes he had never heard of, or, for that matter, never heard. I told him this is totally unoriginal on his part, and that every blogger in the world, literally, was writing up vuvuzelas, but did that stop him? Of course not. Nor did it seem to stop Menick, who managed to record the latest episode, which we now present in gaily printed or gaily narrated form, take your pick.

This blog will henceforth be a vuvuzela-free zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment