Sunday, May 30, 2010

Family business

Menick says he has some sort of family business this weekend, but he did manage to squeeze out a new episode (audio / pdfio) Whatever. The sooner he catches up with us the better. As it is, the Mite is in a state of permanent depression over this whole journalist-moves-next-store-to-Palin business to write a biography of her. According to the Nostrumite, a good biographer ought to be able to live across the street, or even in another neighborhood entirely. He's told me point blank that when I go all Boswell on him, if I try to move next door to him and his kids he'll build a fence the size of Cleveland and out me to the media on a daily basis. Much like Palin, actually. I know that I, for one, have no intention of moving next door to Palin or the Mite or, for that matter, anyone else I don't want to see as President. There's too many of them out there for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment